"older" Ss.com Members

SSplaytoy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still around too. Check the site just about everyday. Don't usually have much to say. Since Zippy moved there hasn't been much happening around here so my interest has kinda dropped off. We need some kind of get together in Michigan to get me back into it.

I'd have been a member back in '04 if I had known about the site. At the time, searches didn't point to it for me. As it was, while I was looking for a local club to join in '06, that's when I discovered it. Glad I did.

kind of weird i still hang out with a few o.g members or at least speak with them often

jonmalibuss , adams2003 , and our residant ass hat dylan.

benkey also stopped in not too long ago. i still like this place but its not what it used to be .

btw i guess it only took me 6 years to get 10k posts , even then 10k is too much . ughmmm DAN!!!!!

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

I'm still around too. Check the site just about everyday. Don't usually have much to say. Since Zippy moved there hasn't been much happening around here so my interest has kinda dropped off. We need some kind of get together in Michigan to get me back into it.

I'll show up for that :thumbs:

Just because im a pre 06 member doesnt make me old im actually quit young :P... .since i blew the chunks out the side of the block.... i mostly been finding ways to get money together and being jobless again i been more concerned with looking for jobs than looking for car parts... its sad really :( but job i want opened up and i applied for so i keeping my fingers crossed and if so ill have truck fixed in a jiffy :D

kind of weird i still hang out with a few o.g members or at least speak with them often

jonmalibuss , adams2003 , and our residant ass hat dylan.

benkey also stopped in not too long ago. i still like this place but its not what it used to be .

I know what you mean man. Back in the good ol' days. Members used to get out trucks confused all the time too. lol.

Dylan pokes his head around every while, but adams2003, not so much. He bought Dylan's SS right? And how's Jon doing? I used to talk to that guy all the time and he was always building badass projects. I remember when he helped on the Sidewinder.

I know what you mean man. Back in the good ol' days. Members used to get out trucks confused all the time too. lol.

Dylan pokes his head around every while, but adams2003, not so much. He bought Dylan's SS right? And how's Jon doing? I used to talk to that guy all the time and he was always building badass projects. I remember when he helped on the Sidewinder.

no adam had his own ss , he was who vortech made the kit from . i still hang out with him regularly , we go to the river and glamis a few times a year together . his dad actually owns his old SS it boasts a 454 lsx n/a motor.

jon , he doesent work for banks anymore . i talk to him once every couple weeks . he is really into guns now. not so much truck performance . he drive a nnbs 1500 that is pretty stock now

no adam had his own ss , he was who vortech made the kit from . i still hang out with him regularly , we go to the river and glamis a few times a year together . his dad actually owns his old SS it boasts a 454 lsx n/a motor.

jon , he doesent work for banks anymore . i talk to him once every couple weeks . he is really into guns now. not so much truck performance . he drive a nnbs 1500 that is pretty stock now

Damn. Everyone with these nice new lsx motors stoked out. Makes me want one :banghead: And I guess with Jon's bad experiences, he got tired of modding up the trucks.