Big Update

JSTAL

Sup fellas... Many have been asking where i have been and hows the truck coming? so here is a update.

Just to be brief and to the point cause i dont want to discuss it really is that my wife told me shes done with me and doesnt want to work things out. im getting a divorce and it will be final in about 2 weeks. We are doing it uncontested and we are both being civil. Honestly i have never hurt like this in my life and things ive had to deal with in this havent been easy to swallow. Im fortunate that i have GOOD friends like danny who has put me up in his house. Im planning on moving in with tyler and becoming a Texas resident. I love my wife and have nothing negative to say even though she has hurt me very bad. Life has its lessons and im one of those people who will find the positive in the whole situation. Jordin made me a better man and made me want to be where i am today. I thank her for that. Losing her was never in my plan and its killing me thinking i failed her. honestly it is what it is and ill make it. Thanks for all the kind words some have already expressed.

Please refrain from the rude remarks and things like "hell ya time to be single and mingle" bull shit cause i would give anything if she still loved me.

thanks guys you will be seeing progress soon.

Daym bro sorry to hear that. But seems like you've already got the right attitude towards things so just keep it going and you'll get through it all just fine. Like you said, you've got a great support group and even though I don't really know you, I'm really glad to see you're being optimistic about ya whole situation because not very many people have the ability to handle it the way you are. Just keep your head up because its times like this that make you stronger -jv

Sorry to hear the news Jason. I'm glad you learned from it all and aren't tearing yourself apart over it all. It's good that you still have a positive outlook. Heartbreak is hard, but I think you are going about this the right way and things will surely get better for you. We're he if you need anything man.

Only time can heal most wounds however when they are of this magnitude, scars can be carried forever. Although I was never married, I dated a woman for 5yrs and when we split, well, lets just say that it still hurts years later and I can honestly say I still love a part of her and probably always will. For the first couple of years, I would have taken her back in a heart beat. But over time, I have come to realize some things about our relationship that was not for the best for either of us. At this point, I certainly would not go back to her, but I still know I have feelings for her. I've moved on with a wonderful woman whom I am set to marry this October.

As for the single/mingle thing, you are right. It does not help. Friends would try to take me out to the bars and to strip clubs, but I only thought of her and did not enjoy myself. True friends passing the time and keeping myself occupied with activities like fishing, work, and biking were the only things that seemed to help at all.

I'm sorry to hear this Jason, hang in there man. Ya'll haven't been married too long though? Maybe suggest some couseling? Best of luck, I know I would be crushed if I was in your shoes.

Teddy

it would have been 2 years in may. Counseling wouldnt help and just prolong the inevitable. She look me square in the eyes and said "i dont love you and dont want to" not much you can do to fix that.

Only time can heal most wounds however when they are of this magnitude, scars can be carried forever. Although I was never married, I dated a woman for 5yrs and when we split, well, lets just say that it still hurts years later and I can honestly say I still love a part of her and probably always will. For the first couple of years, I would have taken her back in a heart beat. But over time, I have come to realize some things about our relationship that was not for the best for either of us. At this point, I certainly would not go back to her, but I still know I have feelings for her. I've moved on with a wonderful woman whom I am set to marry this October.

As for the single/mingle thing, you are right. It does not help. Friends would try to take me out to the bars and to strip clubs, but I only thought of her and did not enjoy myself. True friends passing the time and keeping myself occupied with activities like fishing, work, and biking were the only things that seemed to help at all.

Ive got the best of friends like danny and Dave Lamanno helping me threw this. keeping my mind off of it will be easier in texas. i love it in DFW and danny and i are working on Blakes truck and mine. i broke out the GSXR 750 today and rode. I honestly will be fine. Ill miss her but what is done is done and taking her back isnt a option in my heart after what has transpired.

Thanks to everyone for your friendships on here. its good to have family here

Edited by MIDNIGHTRIDR (see edit history)