What I Would Do To Get My Hands On One Of These In This Good Of Shape&

idahoBLKss

I plan on making a truck with a similar drive train except with a ls based v8. I think the owner of that is asking a little too much for that thing though. There are people that are actually trading those things in for cash for clunkers and is quiet sad.

if i had that one , i would not touch a thing . it will be worth alot in the not so distant future. they are going up in value from here on out . same as the gn would love to have one in stockish form . although they are fun to mod they collect value unlike our trucks.

guy here in Detroit, has one with a turbo 6.0L not too clean so you dont feel bad, and he drives it alot.

sorry but interiors from the 70's-80's suck, I would have a hard time going back to the switch gear in my 96ImpalaSS

title says grand national :dunno:

:wtf::dunno:

The seller seems to be making too much of a connection between the Syclone and the Buick

This vehicle was the spiritual successor to the well know and extremely high performing Buick GNX.

I agree with chase those trucks are getting very very rare and to see one with only 12,XXX miles on it a it looks as if it just rolled off the showroom floor gunna bring in some good money and be worth even more in a couple of years or so. Very nice truck/find!!! :thumbs:

if i had that one , i would not touch a thing . it will be worth alot in the not so distant future. they are going up in value from here on out . same as the gn would love to have one in stockish form . although they are fun to mod they collect value unlike our trucks.

True... But our trucks aren't that old yet... I'm sure Sy/Ty hit a point of low value before they started goin back up.. Could be twenty years but I think value will go back up :cool:

as chase stated the reason for this being worth so much is because of the miles and how it hasnt been moded and is very clean, yeah the seller is asking allot but in that shape i would be asking that much too.

Edited by idahoBLKss (see edit history)

Originally it was supposed to have the 3.8 SFI turbo engine that the GN had then after the concept truck they switched to the 4.3. Info from an old car crat magazine my dad had that come out the year before the Scyclone did.

Ultimate V6 GM garage: Buick GNX, Scyclone and Typhoon.