Pick Up A Pro Cold Air Intake Today For Cheap!

ALaSSkA

Picked up a Pro Cold air intake today from a guy that was selling it for fairly cheap. I saw it on craigslist in my town. I got the intake for $115 dollars. It was used for like one month, and it was recently cleaned and hasnt been used since. Its in new condition. let me know what u guys think. I am going to just have to bolt it on to the stock intake silnecer for now just because i want to get it on tonight. if anyone has a after market one for me that would be great let me know what u think of it guys

alright its is a Pro Cold Air intake by Pro Dyno this is what the they say about it.......

We have created our line of Pro Cold air intake systems to provide more horsepower in a quality product, and for easy installation. Starting with the concept of greater power, the engineering of our Pro Cold air induction was inspired by performance and quality; and, unlike most OEM, not created for the benefits of mass production. Additionally, all Pro Cold systems utilize a high flow reusable air cleaner for long lasting power that is cost effective. As a manufacturer of quality high performance products, Pro Dyno is proud to introduce the latest in their line of Pro Cold air induction systems. This new Pro Cold system is designed for the 99 to Current Full Size GM trucks and 01 to Current full size GM SUVs. It will fit all gasoline V8 engines in these vehicles, including the following powerplants: 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L and 8.1L. As with all Pro Cold systems, this product underwent heavy testing producing horsepower and torque figures measured on the in-house Dynojet dynamometer. This Pro Cold system made an increase of up to 28 horsepower and 28 lb/ft of torque over stock. The Pro Cold air induction includes a high-flow reusable air filter, and is constructed of mandrel bent, 16 gauge steel that is coated for a durable and professional finish. 16-Gauge Steel Construction, Coated High Flow Re-usable Air Filter Hammer Tone Finish (other colors available) 100% Made in the USA Simple, Trouble-Free Installation (15-20 minutes) Dyno Proven and Tested Power increases of up to 28 hp and 32 lb/ft of torque Applications include: 99-Current GM Full Size Trucks and Avalanche, 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L and 8.1L 01-Current GM Full Size SUV, 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L and 8.1L (Tahoe, Suburban, Yukon, Denali, Escalade, EXT)

It just came with what is shown in the picure. i didnt mean silencer, i meant just the stock intake hose. and i just hooked it up as is with the stock hosing. wasnt sure about needed to have the wiring still hooked up to it. maybe one of you can let me know. I am sure it is just wiring to a sensor. I wasnt sure so it just hooked it back up. please let me know someone idk if having that hooked up if its not getting the full use out of the intake?????

post-18235-1268709382_thumb.jpg

Edited by ALaSSkA SiX pt. O (see edit history)

by wiring im assuming you mean that sorta mesh lookng screen. thats your maf sensor and deff. needs to stay in or you will throw a code and the truck wont run good

:withstupid: hook that maf sensor back up. Never heard of the intake either but let us know how it works out for you :chevy: