gmcsierragt

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really really told myself I didnt want to get involved in this. You are totaly intitled to your feelings and views, no one is saying your not. In fact, I too have lost family and friends to the act of drunk driving. Three friends in the past four years, and an uncle about six years ago. If you really care about the people who could potentialy be hurt you should send a PM to ssplaytoy and talk to him on a real note. Your experience and views are more likely to be heard in that mannar. Slinging mud never gets you to far.

Edited by blownsschevy (see edit history)

I really really told myself I didnt want to get involved in this. You are totaly intitled to your feelings and views, no one is saying your not. In fact, I too have lost family and friends to the act of drunk driving. Three friends in the past four years, and an uncle about six years ago. If you really care about the people who could potentialy be hurt you should send a PM to ssplaytoy and talk to him on a real note. Your experience and views are more likely to be heard in that mannar. Slinging mud never gets you to far.

i think we figured it all out after 398,983,221 times :jester:

wooooosssaaaahhhhhhhh!

beaver's calmed down with some tampax n midol..it's all good in the SS hood... :cheers: