Another Tragic Drag Racing Incident

Black2003SS

do you know for sure it was a SS? I saw taht it said TB but didnt see anything about it being a SS, just curious, that sucks though, should keep it on the track, definately not in a downtown rural area

How do you know it was a tbss? i didnt see that written anywhere

pause the video at 45 seconds. TBSS with police tape around the area...guess the driver got away on foot or hopped in the mustang

It could have been any scenario. It could have been stolen, a dealer vehicle, borrowed, etc. Either way, I am sure they will eventually track down the person responsible.

Also, one witness in the video says it is a TBSS and you can see the vehicle in the video.

been following this, bad news for cars guys. Some teenager gets a lot of car and wrecks. SHould not be labled as 'racing'.

Dude must have crapped his pants, first you are racing(ya!) then you get probablly a entire car length out of the hole (ya!) then you hit an old man (oh shit run!)

Hey Doug we are trying to hit milan that first week, before all the cars are out. Hope you can make it!