Wheel Id?

Tzer

Does anyone know who makes this wheel?

There is a local tire shop with a set of these. 22" with dunlops 305x40x22's for sale. I emailed them and asked if they would be willing to trade my Foose Speedster 6's x 20's and they were interested.

I was wanting to find a better pic so I can Photoshop them onto my truck to see how they would look before I give a reply. I can't locate any wheels in this style.

I don't know if they would look good or not but I've always been a fan of 7 spoke wheels. these might be a little thin but hey lighter to then eh.

Might be a lil ricy but again if I can PS them, It's my call huh :cheers:

post-14942-1268787142_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tzer (see edit history)

i dont like them but its ur truck... the tire size is perfect...

I hear ya. I don't know if I'm liking them either. They remind me of the wheels on my daughters RSX-S that she bought LOL.

Just wanted to try and find a side view of the wheels to PS them onto the truck and see what it would look like.

Had my wheels for sale all last summer on here and nobody wanted them. I love the Foose but wanted to go 22's since lowering the truck. I'd love to find the same wheel in a 22 but I'd have to sell mine first. UGHHH!!!