Cruise Contol Not Working.

JF-03-SS

I have had the same problem and once it was my trailer light harness being corroded, and the next time I just used some electro contact cleaner with the extension on it and sprayed it down the housing and moved the switch around while doing it. I haven't had a problem since then.

i know for sure some of the after market led tails would cause the cruise control not to work but it was because it would send a signal from the light itself to the pcm ( senseing the brake is being pressed ) not allowing the cruise control to work . i doubt interior led's are it.

i know for sure some of the after market led tails would cause the cruise control not to work but it was because it would send a signal from the light itself to the pcm ( senseing the brake is being pressed ) not allowing the cruise control to work . i doubt interior led's are it.

Well that is interesting and good to know. Sounds like I'll have to let the dealer figure this one. Thanks.