*update* Its Alive!

turboed ss

Like it says.... My new 410ci came to life today just before noon unfortantly i wasnt able to finish it today before work... I did get a video of the start up but i forgot my cable so i cant load it... Ill finish up some of the small stuff night and get a good running video for u guys....

Ill be driving it this weekend and dyno tuning on Monday morning. Ill put up some numbers Monday afternoon, were shooting for somewhere in the 700-800Hp range... We will see!!!

Special Thanks to all those who helped answer all my questions...

I can sleep now, it was killing me that you were having issues. what did it end up being?

for 3 weeks i was chasing a damn ground wire.... we all know it was but i just couldnt find it.... i even compared my grounds to a friends stock ss and they were the same... well i used a dealers login to all data and it showed me i was missing 1 of 2 grounds that attached to the lower front left (where the battery grounds to the block) upon further review i saw that the missing ground controled only the coils, which everyone knows i had no spark.... i i followed the wiring harness and there it was just sitting there hidden between the power stairing pump and the bracket... so i attached it then it fired off first try....... ill have a video up later

Nice!

I love those wheels. I was going to get the same ones with the blue inserts but they don't offer the 20's with blue inserts. I wondered what they would look like on the truck and now I like them more.

The first fire-up is an awesome feeling! Glad you got her all figured out.

Yes thanks... the feeling of relief was undesrcibable... there was so much weight lifted off my shoulders... i was planning on being on the dyno today but after the short 150mile breakin ive done i found 2 exhaust leaks that need to be repaired and i have to get it tuned and fast... under acceration im seeing 8 degrees for KR... im hopeing to get them fixed tonight and be on the dyno tommorow