Atco Raceway 3/28

He is about 2 hours or so from Atco .

Yea, its a drive. I like running at Atco, I feel safer due to the long shut-down area. Although I HATE that you must drive through the water! The track is like the 2nd fastest in the area (Cecil being the best by far) so its worth the trip.

Frank, I would be more than happy to let you use my DR's however I loaned them out to Ed Mack for the weekend. I also will not be able to attend due to work constraints and family priorities. And finally, My truck will most likely be on blocks with the tranny out (swapping converters).

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realized.. and my own fault for not looking... is scheduled for sunday. I have to work Monday back in DC I was planning on heading up Friday night.

As much as I want to do this I don't think I can make the sunday. Is there a chance anyone is going Friday night?

I just realized.. and my own fault for not looking... is scheduled for sunday. I have to work Monday back in DC I was planning on heading up Friday night.

As much as I want to do this I don't think I can make the sunday. Is there a chance anyone is going Friday night?

The forecast says it is supposed to rain Friday, Sunday is supposed to 55-60* and sunny. Are you sure you can't make it? You will only be a few hours from DC, maybe drive back Sunday night?

Frank, just ran it through Mapquest, the drive isn't that bad. It is about 3 hours and 150 miles from DC to Atco. That is about the same drive I have from Long Island to Atco. Let us know what you want to do. :cheers:

Please add me to the list for Sunday! :chevy:

:thumbs:

He would like too but prob. not. Hope to sometime this season though.

Sounds good to me. :cheers:

Have fun guys. I won't be making it. I have a family get together that day and the truck is not track ready yet due to a few more items on order. :ph34r:

Hmmm, secrets......i'll get them out of you Luke. :ninja:

prob not gonna make it guys

Party Pooper. :(

Pencil me in as a spectator, Dan. I hope to make it if I'm not going to DE that day...

Sounds good Jim, it would be cool to finally meet you in person. :cheers: