Atco Raceway 3/28

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am heading out here in a bit guys to drive up and be in the philly area. I am using one of my Comp hotel nights. I am going to be staying in Mt. Laurel, NJ So if anyone wants to meet up on the way in in the morning let me know I will have access to the net from the road every now and again when I kick on my laptop

I am heading out here in a bit guys to drive up and be in the philly area. I am using one of my Comp hotel nights. I am going to be staying in Mt. Laurel, NJ So if anyone wants to meet up on the way in in the morning let me know I will have access to the net from the road every now and again when I kick on my laptop

Frank I can meet up with you on Rt73 that gose throw Mt. Laurel, NJ . I will be leaving my house about 8am . If you meet up for Breakfast at Denny's we can do that . That on 73 also , I will pm you my Phone #

Any new bests?

Not that I know of, the weather played against us, started raining heavily about 12 noon. Not to mention, track prep was awful, non of us were able to hook up. I got my best MPH ever at the traps(97.51), not sure of anyone else.....