Atco Raceway 3/28

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am coming up saturday night I will find a place to crash and be at the track when it opens Sun morning run till 2 or 3 then head out. If I can help anyone touch up tunes I will have my computer obviously playing with mine quite a bit. Hopefully I can find E85 up there local or in PA close or something I would like to keep it on m E85 tune right now.

I just NEED A HELMET hahah

Glad you are coming up Frank, it will be cool to finally meet you. :cheers:

Sounds good bud. It has been a while since I have been around my job that I took out west and out here for a bit longer has pretty much consumed my life the last 2 years. I am finally getting it back in check and getting back to my toys. Don't let that fool you the VHO Is still very angry hahah :P

I am coming up saturday night I will find a place to crash and be at the track when it opens Sun morning run till 2 or 3 then head out. If I can help anyone touch up tunes I will have my computer obviously playing with mine quite a bit. Hopefully I can find E85 up there local or in PA close or something I would like to keep it on m E85 tune right now.

If my helmet fits, you can borrow mine.

E-85 is a rare bird out this way. The ONLY place I know of in the "general area" is the Sunoco chain on the NE Extension of the Turnpike. I am not sure if they have the entire PA turnpike contracted but it is worth a try. The next closest one I know of is in NY.