New Pics At The Lake And Hids!

8 UR HMI

just do the 4 hi mod , imo you dont use the hi's enought to justify the cost , low with hids and high with halogen is plenty imo . although i did just do los and fogs in 6k hid on my dmax . that shit is too bright and i feel bad for people in front of me .

just do the 4 hi mod , imo you dont use the hi's enought to justify the cost , low with hids and high with halogen is plenty imo . although i did just do los and fogs in 6k hid on my dmax . that shit is too bright and i feel bad for people in front of me .

yah they are bright for sure i have 55w 8k in my lows and fogs. i also have 2 55w hella offroad racing lights that if someone cuts me off or when its really dark out i turn them on they are way brighter than any people i know.

I'm glad someone agrees with me... I've never done HID's for this very reason, They piss me off