i finally ordered my 5 piece grill from eBay (mistake) the company shipped right away witch was good so i started f**kin around with em tonight and come to find out none of them f'n fit...none of em and now i have 2 f'n narley gouges in my bumper...super bummed nothing ever works out the way its supposed to ......still dont have my headers either...anyways just needed to vent sorry

Edited by bruiser04 (see edit history)

it seems way to many things from ebay are junk these days. sorry to hear about your bad grilles. i had the same thing happen to me with my s10 trashed a brand new grille shell and billet insert, both were junk. bought a quality after market grille and still havent bought a new insert for it. try to see what brands others on here are using with good results. good luck. gary

Edited by smoothdime (see edit history)

i finally ordered my 5 piece grill from eBay (mistake) the company shipped right away witch was good so i started f**kin around with em tonight and come to find out none of them f'n fit...none of em and now i have 2 f'n narley gouges in my bumper...super bummed nothing ever works out the way its supposed to ......still dont have my headers either...anyways just needed to vent sorry

What brand name was the grille? I bought my 5 piece from amazon, it is a carriage works grill, easy install, and looks great. Hope you can get a refund.

What brand name was the grille? I bought my 5 piece from amazon, it is a carriage works grill, easy install, and looks great. Hope you can get a refund.

somethin like grill world or grill for u.....either way its a joke

Bought mine off ebay also 4 years ago I was CRAP. Had to re drill All of the brackets nothing fit then all the black paint flaked off!!!! I gave them a Neg on the feedback... Blownfogger has a 5 piece carriage works grill for sale..

Bought mine off ebay also 4 years ago I was CRAP. Had to re drill All of the brackets nothing fit then all the black paint flaked off!!!! I gave them a Neg on the feedback... Blownfogger has a 5 piece carriage works grill for sale..

i saw that thanks, i gotta wait to hear back from these retards so i can get my money back then i prob will just pay a shop to do it 4 me its easier that way