4 Sale 99-03 Procharger Mounting Bracket Need 04-06bracket

eddie nelson

You do know you can use the 99-03 bracket right.. it will work it just is a little different

im going to have to disagree on that, i bought the 03 p1 kit and had to get 04 brackets cause the 03 brackets put the head unit right in front of the master cylinder and you couldn't attatch the intake tubing to the back of the head unit, from what i encounteered anyway.

im going to have to disagree on that, i bought the 03 p1 kit and had to get 04 brackets cause the 03 brackets put the head unit right in front of the master cylinder and you couldn't attatch the intake tubing to the back of the head unit, from what i encounteered anyway.

Is procharger the only one that sales those brackets. I wish i had a templet. I have a friend that owns a machine shop.

There is little to no difference in the brackets other than the actual blower height in relation to the heads. I ran the older bracket on my 05 with very impressive results.. and I do know that they had issues early on with the ABS module interfering and they did offer a relocation kit for that specific instance. When it comes down to the location of everything in the engine bay. The frame rails and the engine mounts are exactly the same from 99-06 there are very few little differences and most of them are body part mounting points.

There are advantages to the "newer" bracket because with the increased height off the head you do get more clearance behind the blower and you get more belt wrap with how they positioned the blower in the bracket. The first design used two idler pulleys to make up for the surface area that a single pulley lacked. Rather than the blower mounting orientation.

I have run and fabricated piping on both brackets and both can be made to work.

As for the question as to is procharger the only one to sell them. Yes. They are part of their kit and they hold the rights to reproduction. So the only way to obtain them is from them directly or a dealer or buying one used.

And people that know me around the site know I have been pretty heavily involved in procharger for years. So it's coming from a credible source

There is little to no difference in the brackets other than the actual blower height in relation to the heads. I ran the older bracket on my 05 with very impressive results.. and I do know that they had issues early on with the ABS module interfering and they did offer a relocation kit for that specific instance. When it comes down to the location of everything in the engine bay. The frame rails and the engine mounts are exactly the same from 99-06 there are very few little differences and most of them are body part mounting points.

There are advantages to the "newer" bracket because with the increased height off the head you do get more clearance behind the blower and you get more belt wrap with how they positioned the blower in the bracket. The first design used two idler pulleys to make up for the surface area that a single pulley lacked. Rather than the blower mounting orientation.

I have run and fabricated piping on both brackets and both can be made to work.

As for the question as to is procharger the only one to sell them. Yes. They are part of their kit and they hold the rights to reproduction. So the only way to obtain them is from them directly or a dealer or buying one used.

And people that know me around the site know I have been pretty heavily involved in procharger for years. So it's coming from a credible source

Wow thanks for the info RRW. It sounds like the rite choice would be to get the 04-06 bracket for a better chance of less belt slippage. I could try the 99-03 but would rather get the rite one. Keep me in mind if you come across anyone needing a 99-03 bracket or someone selling a 04-06.

You would need the head unit, piping from the unit through the intercooler up to the TB, intercooler, crank pulley, idler pullies, bolts, and belt. There are some other odds and ends like additional fuel pump, larger injectors, etc. but having the mounting bracket is a good place to start and you can find the rest on the forums as you go over time! And by the way bumpitty bump for a good seller!!