Put New Shocks On Saturday

So I still need to install my new torsion bar bushings but the ride is much improved. I installed a set of Monroe shocks that my GF bought me for X-mass from my father at NAPA. The old ones were junk and I was really surprised that I was able to get them out. The fronts had to be cut out but all in all not bad. The cool factor is I get to say I did it and say a but load of $$$$.

Next weekend I hope to install the bushings.. :chevy::cheers: :cheers:

• 7 months later...

So I still need to install my new torsion bar bushings but the ride is much improved. I installed a set of Monroe shocks that my GF bought me for X-mass from my father at NAPA. The old ones were junk and I was really surprised that I was able to get them out. The fronts had to be cut out but all in all not bad. The cool factor is I get to say I did it and say a but load of $$$$.

Next weekend I hope to install the bushings.. :chevy::cheers: :cheers:

I know it's an old post but I've heard you mention the torsion bar bushing many times here and there. That the heck are they take a picture of what you mean so I can stop guessing please.