Was wondering if someone would please do a photoshop on my white 2002 silverado. I am curious to see what it would look like with chrome vent visors/window louvers, stainless bug guard, if possible also the same things again but in black. Any efforts would be appreciated. I know some say that black is better looking than stainless for bug guard and vent visors but everyone has their own opinion. Thanks in advance.

007-2.jpg

just do black bug guard and vent visors...u could always have em painted white to match the truck.....i wouldnt do stainless..but thats just me 2cents

I thought about doing that, my cousin has a sierra of the same model with matching visors-they look pretty good. I am also open to any ideas as to how to make it look cooler/shinier/badder by adding any parts/accessories. I can't seem to find any similar trucks that are white in the 99-02 years extended cabs with any chrome. Any ideas are helpful. I did order a ram air cowl hood that should be in sometime next week. I'm not looking to spend $1,000s but a hundred here and there is alright with me.

Edited by 2002Silverado4x4 (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

what kinda truck do u want?

sport?

mudding?

I do like to go mudding. I want to try and make mine look powerful and stylish but still kinda stock-I don't plan to get rims or big tires anytime soon. Like I mentioned b4 I ordered a ram air cowl hood that should be in within another week(shipping company screwed my order up-ARGHHH!). I got a skull hitch cover that has eyes that light up when you brake, have to get pics up soon but I'm kinda waiting til after my hood comes in.

Just an idea you could go for the stormtrooper look black on the accessories you mentioned tint the tails, black out your wheels and maybe make the cowl portion of your new hood black. Just the first thing that came to mind when i saw the pic of your truck