Finally Good News

mcmahan

Hey everyone sorry I haven't been on in a while. I had my foot surgery on the 18th and recovering good. The only new thing that I have done to the SS is added the new pioneer AVH-p4100DVD and I love it btw.

Well for the good news Lara is prego after all the missfortune and the misscariage last October. We just got a 100% conformation that we are gonna have a baby we go back Wednesday to see how far along she is. I am so excited and just had to share our joy with you all.

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you for being here through the past year of hell I have gone through the past year. You all are great and I am here for any of you if ya need me.

ttyl. Justin

Thanks guys I can't remember the last time I was this excited about something hell I'm more excited now than when I went and drove my Z06 off the assebly line lol

Happy to hear some good news from ya!

I also have the 4100 and has been a great head unit. I really like the control you can have over the IPOD through the head unit.

dang I put 4100 on here I got the new 4200 lol my bad I had the 4100 sry about the wrong info guys. Uncald4 (Travis) hooked me up I got it 2 weeks early ioneer hasn't released it yet but he got it for me some how