Sweet, Lets Release One Of The Guys That Planned 9/11

Turbocoop

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,589769,00.html

This is just ridiculous, I cant believe all the crap thats going on in politics these days. They are going to release one of the terrorists from Gitmo that helped put together the attacks on 9/11...

One good sniper = problem solved.

It would be nice if we could all go back to living by Hammurabi's Code and personally, I find nothing wrong with cruel and unusual punishment. It would def help overcrowding prisons and letting that f**ker go would never have been an issue.

I'm sorry but our politics are just wayy too f'ed up. I usually don't get involved in threads like this but g dammit this pisses me off.

As far as I'm concerned when you kill someone or something equivalent of killing someone (let alone helping mastermind the worst terrorist attack in the US) YOU NO LONGER HAVE ANY RIGHTS - end of story...why is that so hard to understand? Why do we owe this piece of sh!t a "fair trail" - F()ck him. Roast his @ss and the rest of them.

- and F()ck his c()nt attorney, she should be kicked out of our country for defending this piece of garbage

...I'm done for now. Sry

• Admin
I'm sorry but our politics are just wayy too f'ed up. I usually don't get involved in threads like this but g dammit this pisses me off.

As far as I'm concerned when you kill someone or something equivalent of killing someone (let alone helping mastermind the worst terrorist attack in the US) YOU NO LONGER HAVE ANY RIGHTS - end of story...why is that so hard to understand? Why do we owe this piece of sh!t a "fair trail" - F()ck him. Roast his @ss and the rest of them.

- and F()ck his c()nt attorney, she should be kicked out of our country for defending this piece of garbage

...I'm done for now. Sry

So I'm confused to you agree or disagree with it :jester: