Houston Gtg April 10th 2010

Hello all,

I am a new member and would like you to join me at this event. There are other exotics/clubs going; This will be a good event to represent the ss's in Houston, Please pm me if you will be able to come so I can have a head count.

ridesnrolexsposter.jpg

P.S. This is a mixed event with watch enthusiasts and automobile fanatics, you don't have to be both to attend, just one or the other!

• 2 weeks later...

We will all be able to save parking spaces so we can all park together, there are also some dealers bringing out some cars to display it's going to be a very fun time! The weekend is coming soon so let me know to reserve you a space.

Weather is looking good for tomorrow, Some people are planning to be there around 9am. below is some additional info provided by the Houston gold exchange(who is hosting it). Also, if you have not replied, feel free to come by anyway and enjoy

The Original Houston Gold Exchange presents

"RIDES & ROLEXS"

Saturday, April 10th, 2010

10am to 3pm

Cars are welcome to show up at 9am for placement.

Come and Enjoy a Great Day of Exotic Cars, Hot Rods, & Rolex's!

If you have Gold you want to Sell, Bring that too!

Bar-B-Q, Shrimp, Oysters, Beer, Wine, Sodas & Water

Enjoy a great day with your friends and meet new ones!

Houston Gold Exchange

12586 Westheimer Rd

(Corner of Westheimer & Dairy Ashford)

Houston, Texas 77077

281-531-0700

www.houstongoldexchange.com

We are about 2.5 miles west of the Tollway on Westheimer. Look for the bright digital sign to your right before the Exxon 'On the Run' station. Best to come down Westheimer as the road has been resurfaced and smooth. For those with low ground clearance I would NOT come down Dairy Ashford from I-10. Either come down Eldridge or Highway 6 and back track East. If coming from the Southside, take the WestPark Toll Road, take a right when it ends and you'll be a couple of lights from the store.

Edited by maxchevy (see edit history)

Well, the rain just about killed the event, one car club brought out some bmw's and an aston martin, a cool '56 chevy, and a 66 mustang gt350 clone. Here is a link to check out some of the photos. They are planning another one in the fall, Hopefully I will see you there.

rolex & rides