Summit Racing

Companies of that size and caliber are almost always good about that kinda stuff. Jegs offers free shipping a lot of the times and guarantees 2-3 day delivery, so you can check them out too.

Yeah this is my first time with all this stuff! I payed for next day shipping & I got it so I'm very happy!

• 8 months later...

yeah my only problem with them is that there service desk is not the smartest. The one by me in tallmadge ohio I could out talk the guys and im not to mechnically inclined honestly. I had like 4 guys trying to answer one question but reliable and nice service you can aalways count on and quality for a price also.

I never get next day shipping from Jegs or Summit.

They always have my stuff next day to me. If i'm in the mood for a road trip I just drive over to Summit (1.5hr drive)

They always have what I need, and have always been good on pricing. IMO

I hate going to their store though. I always leave with WAAAAAAAAY more than I came there for.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Also Summit has a very good set up on their warehouses in the US. They can have almost anything in stock to you in 2 days no matter where you live.

Edited by sinr98 (see edit history)