Pics Up In Garage.

haha. yea its definitely not like any other chevy silvy front end out there. im going for a black and blue them. i had some jdm projector headlights but the projectors got messed up and were misaligned. it would've cost me the same to get them aligned rather than buying the smoked lens lights and who's to say that the projectors would have projected like supposed to. i think the smoked lens look better. and im saving up to put some pro comp black rims on soon. thanks for the feedback.

Front end is a bit weird and different...I kinda like it :thumbs:

do you have pics of your tails. i found a couple pairs on ebay but nothing perfectly close to my heads which i want both to be as close as possible. this is the closest i've found...http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-06-CHEVY-SILVERADO-SIERRA-TAIL-LIGHTS-SMOKE-LED-04-5_W0QQitemZ140392354340QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item20b0095224

black and blue FTW :cheers:

you can tint your tails with night shade, thats what i used and i think they look good