New Smiley's

sk_josh

Question

• Admin

So when we upgrade the forum software, I am willing to include some new smileys. If you have any suggestions, please put a link to them in here. You can also upload them to the post.

Please note, that it is impossible to please everyone here and put everybody's smileys in. However, I will go through them all and add as many as I feel are appropriate/not redundant, funny, and not HUGE (so it doesnt screw up the forum template).

So without further ado, lets see your favorite smileys from around the inter tubes which you would like to see here on SSS!

So when we upgrade the forum software, I am willing to include some new smileys. If you have any suggestions, please put a link to them in here. You can also upload them to the post.

Please note, that it is impossible to please everyone here and put everybody's smileys in. However, I will go through them all and add as many as I feel are appropriate/not redundant, funny, and not HUGE (so it doesnt screw up the forum template).

So without further ado, lets see your favorite smileys from around the inter tubes which you would like to see here on SSS!

How do we post what we want. Like there are a couple from other sites I really like, but how do I show you them?

NOOO NOT THE BANANA :lol:

:crackup: YES, the banana! Thanks, now I'll go find more for you, maybe a group of banana's :jester:

I'm a man of my word Josh....This is for you, lol.

big_banana_Dance.gif

One of my favorites nono.gif

As requested, lol. pedobear.gif

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)