Super Finish Wheels

mwarren

Got a set of Eagle Alloys 079 that are in the super finish / black put on my truck in Feb. I used the Boss Super Finish and Chrome Polish first and then applied the Boss Super Finish and Chrome Protectant. Since this application we have received a lot of snow and I finally got the chance to 100% wash the truck this weekend, and there is a lot of brake dust spots that will not come off with just simple washing.

My questions are: Does anyone know the proper steps for keeping the super finish clean and protected? Am I going to have to polish these all the time? :sigh: Any help would be appreciated from a former SSS owner :cheers:

post-2905-1269446483_thumb.jpg

post-2905-1269446571_thumb.jpg

i use all adams polishes, and my steps would be a spray down to get as much dirt off as possible, then i would use green wheel cleaner and a boars hair brush and get them nice and clean with this and then apply machine super wax for protecting the wheels from the elements and then brilliant spray glaze to give it that pop. these steps should keep your wheels perfect for about a month or two depending on weather etc.

• 3 weeks later...