Fs: 06 Chevy Duramax

montanass

With much regret I've decided to sell my Duramax, I am building a house, and I need to reduce money spent, so unfortunately the truck must go.

ASKING $32,500

2006 Duramax LLY with 6spd Allison 2500HD LT Crew Cab Short bed 4x4 with 39k miles. The truck has tan leather interior with power EVERYTHING, Bose stereo, XM radio, 6 disc cd changer, On Star, heated seats, etc. It has a spray in bedliner, Leer fiberglass topper, 6" RCD lift kit, 35x12.5R18 Toyo M/T tires on 18x10 Raceline Renegade Chrome wheels, Stainless "nerf bars." It also has an Edge Juice with Attitude (+HOT tune level 6) tuner that adds an additional 100hp and 200ft/lbs torque, 4" MBRP Turbo back exhuast system, with 5" stainless tip, and a K&N air filter.

Book Value on this truck without the Lift kit and performance parts is $33,915 (kelly blue book) and $32,700 (NADA)

This truck is in excellent condition, and used as a daily driver, not a work truck or tow rig. Please contact me with any questions you may have, my phone # is four zero six- two five three- thirty six fourty six, or you may ask questions via pm

I have the truck listed on CRAIGSLIST with a couple pictures, I will try to take a few current pictures

Thanks for looking

Edit: the truck will sell with 35" spare on 18" wheel, GM factory weather front, regular(heated/power/signal) mirrors along with tow mirrors with heat power and signals

stuff001.jpg

stuff003.jpg

If it has the 6 speed it's got the lbz just a heads so that's it even more desirable. If I was in the market that's exactly the truck I'd be looking for bump for you man

its an LLY, and it has a 6 speed. in 06 they all had 6spd tranny's but early 06 the "LLY" (LBZ with milder computer tune) had 310 and the later 06-07classic had the LBZ (360hp)

physically the same motor, just a difference in tuning

its an LLY, and it has a 6 speed. in 06 they all had 6spd tranny's but early 06 the "LLY" (LBZ with milder computer tune) had 310 and the later 06-07classic had the LBZ (360hp)

physically the same motor, just a difference in tuning

hmm learned something new

• 3 weeks later...