I Think Someone Was Trying To Make My Truck Look Bad

i didnt know they made a GMC RST but then again i have only seen like 2

post-14949-1269556629_thumb.jpg

post-14949-1269556636_thumb.jpg

post-14949-1269556642_thumb.jpg

post-14949-1269556651_thumb.jpg

oh and i couldn't get a pic of the inside but it had a badass center console it was a jump seat but it had the cut outs for the captain chairs anyone got a pic i was trying but i think a guy thought i was going to steal the truck

• 6 months later...

a buddy of mine has a red gmc rst extended cab. i like the way it looks.. the interior is bad ass all color matched leather/carpet with rst logos. the performance package they have on there is pretty nice too, aem-style cai, short tube headers, full exhaust, bigger brakes with drilled/slotted rotors. they also have foose wheels on em. my truck is still faster than my buddies but his is just as nice.

i didnt know they made a GMC RST but then again i have only seen like 2

post-14949-1269556642_thumb.jpg

oh and i couldn't get a pic of the inside but it had a badass center console it was a jump seat but it had the cut outs for the captain chairs anyone got a pic i was trying but i think a guy thought i was going to steal the truck

That is the bumper that I want, has someone added that bumper to an SSS??

yup, it would look really good (imo) with the 2 vents in the front and the exhaust like that in the backchevy_icon.jpg

Chevrolets RCSB Silverado SS concept truck had a roll pan with the exhaust tips to match the front ducts. That look can be duplicated using the BSER rollpan.