Thanks Guys

Damn the TQ is great.

This was with converter unlocked as well,so it did pretty darn good.I have your TCC NOT to lockup at WOT,due to the fact it still has a stock torque converter with higher mileage,I do not want a TCC clutch failure.So locking the TCC (Torque converter Clutch) will usually net alittle higher numbers of course.

They did not start the pull until pretty high in the powerband but like you said,it would downshift otherwise.

Was this a 2nd or 3rd gear pull?

Thanks Scooter,keep in touch

Wheatley

Edited by Wheatley (see edit history)

Damn the TQ is great.

This was with converter unlocked as well,so it did pretty darn good.I have your TCC NOT to lockup at WOT,due to the fact it still has a stock torque converter with higher mileage,I do not want a TCC clutch failure.So locking the TCC (Torque converter Clutch) will usually net alittle higher numbers of course.

They did not start the pull until pretty high in the powerband but like you said,it would downshift otherwise.

Was this a 2nd or 3rd gear pull?

Thanks Scooter,keep in touch

Wheatley

It would down shift to 2nd & then up shift into 3rd! But I love the way it shifts all I got to do is leave it in drive don't have to worry about missing any gears! When the tranny goes will go better! Been putting the money aside! Mr.shifter is ready to bullet proof my 4L60E

I'm going to have a set up close to yours. Let me ask why did you go up to the bigger injectors? :confused: The guy is tuning my truck now and it should be close on Monday. If i need to add the injectors I guess now would be the time.

I'm going to have a set up close to yours. Let me ask why did you go up to the bigger injectors? :confused: The guy is tuning my truck now and it should be close on Monday. If i need to add the injectors I guess now would be the time.

A stock lq9 will max out the stock injectors with just bolt on's or in the least push them to 95-100+% injector duty cyle. with a cam the stock injectors should exceed 100% injector duty cycle at around 5000rpm

With the stocks in it wouldn't let fatty up above 5300rpm! So I wuz in need of the better injectors! So in other words it wuz leaning out to much! Ur tuner should know this! My truck still ran good but it wuz just a little unsafe!

With the stocks in it wouldn't let fatty up above 5300rpm! So I wuz in need of the better injectors! So in other words it wuz leaning out to much! Ur tuner should know this! My truck still ran good but it wuz just a little unsafe!

People, DON"T be miss informed. It is possible for the injectors to go past 100% injector duty cycle. EVEN if you are maxing them out, there is no reason why the motor will lean out, unless you are running out of fuel pump. 100%+ Just means that the injectors continue dumping fuel into the intake runner even after the intake valve has closed, so that the next time the valve opens there will be a puddle of fuel sitting atop of the valve+ the new fuel being injected.

Arts truck had all the bolt ons and was hitting 97% IDC, and in some cases as much as 107% at 6000rpm, yet his AFR stayed consistant at the commanded 12.8:1