New Camaro

8 UR HMI

goin about 30 on hwy 6 in college station a new camaro ss, yellow w/black stripes pulled next to me and gunned it so i did with 3 ppl besides me in the truck and had him all the way to about 95-100 and let off

those things are no joke my buddy from tech school has one and we ended up at the same base so ofcourse ive wanted to race his since i first saw it.. it being his first v8 AND his first 6 speed i thought i might be able to take him so we went to the tract last fri, the track was f'ed up so we couldnt race eachother or run the full track just 1/8 mile and he still ran better times than me while spinning and shifting like poop

Did u spray on camaro?

no didnt spray... it was a 6 speed and he didnt know how to down shift for crap, then again my truck is running a crap ton better with the new tune from wheatley so who knows lol.

im going to have to call bs bobbo!! acording to hatchetss thats a 12 sec car even thou i seen 2 of them with my own eyes run a 14 flat its a 12 sec. car bob, sorry there is no way you could have won...lmao!! that guy is a dumb a** good kill bobbo!! :cheers:

im going to have to call bs bobbo!! acording to hatchetss thats a 12 sec car even thou i seen 2 of them with my own eyes run a 14 flat its a 12 sec. car bob, sorry there is no way you could have won...lmao!! that guy is a dumb a** good kill bobbo!! :cheers:

ok well think about this jon, with my old tune that was WAYYYY off i ran a 13.9, with this new one im running about 13.6ish, with a stock camaro with not even cat-back that doesn know how to shift or doesnt even down shift, his rpm and tq range was not there, we didnt race long but long enough for me to pull on him. ive seen plenty of them from a 30-60 rolls not pull very hard at all....

so yea an all motor with MODIFICATIONS would walk me but some of those stock ones that dont know how to drive maybe not.

ok well think about this jon, with my old tune that was WAYYYY off i ran a 13.9, with this new one im running about 13.6ish, with a stock camaro with not even cat-back that doesn know how to shift or doesnt even down shift, his rpm and tq range was not there, we didnt race long but long enough for me to pull on him. ive seen plenty of them from a 30-60 rolls not pull very hard at all....

so yea an all motor with MODIFICATIONS would walk me but some of those stock ones that dont know how to drive maybe not.

Are you sure he was actually racing you? Where is your 13.6ish proof run? Or is that your but dyno you speak of.... Just curious.

Edited by WICKEDOWESIX (see edit history)