For You Guys Trying To Be Brick Chithouses

catdaddy300

i dont know who all goes to the gym but if you use N.O. Explode you should try Jacked3D. It is a better product and it is 30 dollars cheaper. Pretty much a guy didnt like N.O. and took it and took out all the things that dont do anything and just left the important things. Not to mention it is delicious(or rather doesnt taste like the crap). just a suggestion!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just roll with what God gave me......which ain't much...

I'm with ssspringer here.

I do go to the Gym at least 3 time a week and after many years of just sitting on my a$$ in front of the computer I'm starting to see results so I'm content with what was given to me. ;)

yeah i never really liked N.O. Explode either so i started using Animal Pump and have been hooked ever since plus it is in pill form so you don't have to chole down some pre-workout drink!!! Super Pump is sweet too!!!!

the only problem with pills is they're not put to use as fast as powders. i just finished N.O.xplode. i liked it in the begining but it faded off pretty fast. should have my White Flood/ Green Mag in a couple days. ive heard good things about it. my buddy just ordered superpump250 so i might try a little of that to see if i like it. what other supplements are you guys taking? i try to keep it pretty simple with whey protein, pre-workout, and post-workout creatine. maybe throw a thermogenic in the mix here shortly. that about it. later gary

Using monstermilk for protein, got some creakic, gakic and nano vapor coming in! cycling on advanced muscle science hormone regulation kit! works great!, i'm in afghanistan and i started working out my weight was like 112, i'm now 137 and still gaining~

Using monstermilk for protein, got some creakic, gakic and nano vapor coming in! cycling on advanced muscle science hormone regulation kit! works great!, i'm in afghanistan and i started working out my weight was like 112, i'm now 137 and still gaining~

WOW you are a skinny man haha.... thanks for your service tho, i just use some plain jane whey protein.. doesnt taste the greatest but gets the job done..

IF you don't mind taking pills try P-Tren. This stuff will give you tons of lean bulk. It also gives you more energy and it's a time released cap. I gained 8lbs of bulk in two weeks and totaled 14lbs in 6 weeks. Then I had to stop working out again.......... I have a few buddies on it and they got HUGE! You do have to take a liver cleaner with it too. I can get more info on it if anyone wants it.

jack3d is legit. i have been using no xplode for 3 years and loved it...until i tried jack3d. gives you everything the no xplode does plus some. you only have to mix it with 8 oz. of water too which is awesome. great product :thumbs:

To be honest fellas, spending money for NO Xplode isnt worth it. What gives you the "pump"? L-Arginine. What gives you the "rush"? Caffeine. What delivers water into the muscles? Creatine. The 3 main ingrediants in NO Xplode. There is also a few other ingrediants you can put together and make your own "NO Xplode" for a 1/4 of the price. Buy them in bulk and save hella change. Sure, it is somewhat of a hassle to gather all of it but worth it to me. I did it for 4 years before NO Xplode even came out and I laughed when it did, specially for the price they ask.

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)