New S***

harleyss13

ill try to get some clips when it is all done....no tune yet but soon not sure wat to go with.. wats the way to go....i dont want to get a tune cuz im not done doing mods yet so will i have to retune it after i put other stuff on?

ill try to get some clips when it is all done....no tune yet but soon not sure wat to go with.. wats the way to go....i dont want to get a tune cuz im not done doing mods yet so will i have to retune it after i put other stuff on?

Ya get up a clip i would like to hear how borla sounds on our trucks..

hey do you have a vanity plate J???? i think i saw you up in wakefield one morning a couple weeks ago ..

Ya get up a clip i would like to hear how borla sounds on our trucks..

hey do you have a vanity plate J???? i think i saw you up in wakefield one morning a couple weeks ago ..

or do you ever pass thru Salem and Lynn?? there's a truck in that area that looks alot like yours.

Some tuners do free retunes.

salem or lynn not that much.. wakefield might have been me i dont no wat a vanity plate is tho...yea im thinking about getting a tune.. im goin to newengland drag way wed to see wat it runs be4 i do anything to it beside the exhaust well right now i have just a drop in k and n filter but be4 i do the cold air and a tune