New S***

harleyss13

I spoke to the owner of New England Dyno and he told me to make an appointment when I have my mods together (without the mods the gains are minimal and we agreed not worth the time or $$$ to retune). I believe he uses HP Tuners....They just disable/unhook the front diff and run the rear tires on the dyno, and do not use the brakes to slow it down. Their are more details to it, I just tried to sum it up how AWD is run on a rwd dyno. :chevy:

Let me know how your tune goes, I am interested to see how a dyno tune will compete with these tunes that some MA members got today from a vendor. I think we will be able to pull on them :devil: , imo nothing is better than a dyno tune, also depends on the tuner :chevy:

ok cuz this guys has one near me in malden and he wasnt sure if or how to dyno an awd truck.

Thats boston dyno are they still there on eastern ave ? i though they closed or moved . and i think they were more into ricers there. i don't think i would use them i would go to ESP or use one of the tuners on this site but just my 2c ... chris

they r still open there was 2 guys and one left and went to another spot. i he is not doing my tune he has a dyno and i dont think i would let him put my truck on the dyno lol..i was just trying to find out some info about all this . where is ESP?