Help Installing A Cam

by any chance could any one give me some good instructions on this? i have springs and pushrods and its used by any chance am i taking any big risk using a used cam i had it looked at and tey said its in very good shape

by any chance could any one give me some good instructions on this? i have springs and pushrods and its used by any chance am i taking any big risk using a used cam i had it looked at and tey said its in very good shape

have u ever taken anything off the motor? do u have SUBSTANTIAL amount of tools? do u have a good CLEAN place to work? do u have the time, spring reducer, compressor etc..???

if not ur gonna have a hell of a time....

Quit crying

I dont know if your joking or not but theres no reason to say that. He just moved it to the right sections and he was polite about it. Sorry if you were just joking things tend to get misinterpreted on the net

I dont know if your joking or not but theres no reason to say that. He just moved it to the right sections and he was polite about it. Sorry if you were just joking things tend to get misinterpreted on the net

Its cool. Just to clarify, I was in no way scolding anyone, just moving a topic and replying to state the fact. Many times when a topic is moved and the Moderator doesn't inform the OP through a PM or a reply to the thread, we (Mods) hear about it. Moving a post to the correct section more often than not will create a more in depth conversation and additional replies to boot.

Back on topic, the link above to the LS1Tech How-2 is a good one albit I haven't watched the other ones yet. Good luck with your install!

Edited by Krambo (see edit history)

...Back on topic, the link above to the LS1Tech How-2 is a good one albit I haven't watched the other ones yet. Good luck with your install!

i believe it's a sticky in the engine tech forum.

Quit crying

:idiot:

Edited by WODY™ (see edit history)