1977 Glastron Carlson Cvx-20

ChevyMan23

Like the title says, 77 Glastron Carlson CVX-20 jet boat, 20 foot 455 Olds punched out to 461.

All necessary engine work done to make it a reliable 455, i.e: oil restrictors.

Edelbrock/Mondello aluminum heads.

Weiand Intake, Holley 650 Marine carb

DUI Marine distributor.

Berkley 12JC pump, completly rebuilt, and machined by a professional, needs a Jet-O-Vater cable for trim adjustment, but can use the boat without it. (Just need it to make the killer roosters)

Hardin Marine gauges

Calrion Marine HU, 2 Pioneer 6x9's

New carpet, new upholstery, new windhsield(very rare) not made anymore.

Front seats will need to be rebuilt, but they're still useable as-is for now.

*Trailer included*

$6000

I know I am forgetting alot, but if you think of any questions, just ask.

DSCF1403.jpg

DSCF1401.jpg

DSCF1405.jpg

DSCI0105.jpg

100_1259.jpg

100_1262.jpg

DSCF1410.jpg

DSCF1411.jpg

100_1257.jpg

DSCF1400.jpg

Edited by ChevyMan23 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I had one of these awesome CVX-20's not that long ago. It was an outboard and the colors were white/red/ two shades of gray/ and black w/silver metal flake. What a beautiful rig. It is still owned by my Chevy guy who bought it from me. He has been my Chevy contact mechanic for over 20 years. If you "really" want to know how fast the boat will go--ask him........ His wife managed a Chev dept's body shop. They completly restored the original factory trailer to match the colors on the boat. He runs it with a group of friends who all have Glastron Carlson's and I am sure they have contacts who want to join the group if they could only find a GC.....CVX....... We have big water out here and they run hard and make a great showing when they are out enjoying their toys....... Shoot me an email or phone number and I will hook you up with the leader of the pack......

Cheers!!!

I just sold this toy!!! -- Velocity 23'

post-2331-127211914944_thumb.jpg

Beautiful. Hope you still have it when I get my insurance check. I have been looking for a Glastron Carlson Scimitar but those are hard to find plus expensive.

Yes, but beautiful boats. I haven't had any bites yet, so its looking good for ya.