This Guy Says Its An Ss, But Everything Ss Is Missing

desertss

I don't know why people can't read the ad. It says it had a different interior and gauges installed. It is very common for a truck like this to be stolen and all the SS Specific items stripped off it. Those are the valuable parts that everyone wants and are hard to get.

This auction is for a 2003 Chevrolet Silverado SS sport truck. This is a real silverado ss. I bought this truck at an auction, but it runs and drives great. It has the 6.0 liter vortec v8 and is all wheel drive. It is powerful and responsive and runs and drives good. It has a great sounding exhaust. The truck is red on bottom and black on top which is a very nice paint scheme on the truck. The truck has 23 inch wheels and tires on it that look good. It has a nice spray in bedliner. The complete original SS leather interior has been removed and replaced with very clean tan cloth interior. The truck needs a little attention on the outside. The front and rear bumpers as well as the tailgate have been removed, along with the ss mouldings that go on the lower part of the truck apparently because someone wanted to put the ss stuff on a regular silverado to make a ss clone. The body of the truck is very straight with a few dings and the paint is clean although there is a key mark down the drivers side and passenger side and hood which seems some of it could be buffed out due to the fact it is not very deep but some parts are deeper. Hood has is dented on the front tip. The odometer will be true mileage unknown because the odometer was taken out and replaced with an odometer from a regular silverado(as well as the interior as stated previously). An auto check was recently pulled and the mileage was around 65,000 with the factory SS cluster. The silverado cluster that was put in this truck says 165k on it but again is not the ss cluster. Has in dash factory cd changer and stereo system but the speakers are missing. Also the airbag light is turned on the dash. Passenger side rearview mirror is missing. This would be the perfect find for someone who can appreciate the type of truck this is and will only need a little work to perfect it. Please feel free to email me with any questions and I will respond in a timely manner. Please do not bid unless you intend to buy. This is a very nice vehicle and anyone who is familiar with the SS will appreciate.

Edited by AUTOGUY (see edit history)