Time For Cart Wheels And Celebration

Black2003SS

This is my third promotion in a little over one year with my company. 12% raise. :cheers: Phenomenal. And to think I was unemployed and on the verge of losing everything just over a year ago. It's amazing what my college degree has done for me since completing it in 2008. And thank god it isn't an April fools joke. I just had to tell someone, anyone, because I'm not allowed to discuss it until next week until the other candidates are notified.

Unfortunately Bob, my job is based on a suffering economy. I work in non-profit credit counseling for debt management, housing delinquency, and bankruptcy. However, the company has been around for decades as a 501c3 and is fairly stable. Our business is growing however because of the dire situation for the working folks out there.

It is good news though considering everything that is going on.

Edited by Black2003SS (see edit history)

I say CTS-v

I'd love a CTS V, but I think a GTO or G8 GT is more my flavor for pricing. I would consider an older V, but just not sold on it.

My short list once the SS is gone is:

1. GTO LS2 ( best bang for the buck I can imagine, more comfortable than F-body, will be maggied or head/cammed or both)

2. G8 GT (only 2nd because no manual 6spd and 4 doors)

3. LS6 CTS V (most LS2's are out of my budget)

4. 03 Cobra

5. 00-02 LS1 F-body (low on the list because they are a PITA to work on)

6. C5 LS1

They all have their advantages and disadvantages. It will depend on the DD I pick up too.