Towing after lowering

AZSS

The same shop that lowered my truck ordered my airbags today.  The kit has Firestone airbags and the installer is a wiz at doing air suspensions on all kinds of rigs.  I will let you know exactly what kit and the #.  It will be installed later this week.

Wizard

That is my setup. Having the air bags is nice. Did you get the onboard pump as well? My pump is mounted under the hood on the passenger side near the firewall and the control is in the glove compartment. :thumbs:

Here is a shot of the air bag:

Hpim0855.jpg

You have mail!

Do you have the part number of the airbags in your picture that you posted? I have been looking to a set of double convoluted bags but can not find one that fits. The one in the pic looks like it fits perfect even after lowering it.

Thanks

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The same shop that lowered my truck ordered my airbags today.  The kit has Firestone airbags and the installer is a wiz at doing air suspensions on all kinds of rigs.  I will let you know exactly what kit and the #.  It will be installed later this week.

Wizard

That is my setup. Having the air bags is nice. Did you get the onboard pump as well? My pump is mounted under the hood on the passenger side near the firewall and the control is in the glove compartment. :thumbs:

Here is a shot of the air bag:

Hpim0855.jpg

You have mail!

Do you have the part number of the airbags in your picture that you posted? I have been looking to a set of double convoluted bags but can not find one that fits. The one in the pic looks like it fits perfect even after lowering it.

Thanks

How about just a phone number of the shop that installed them?

Archived