New Pics

04CHASE

np paint for this truck , dont plan on keeping it forever but at least for 5 or 6 years. the grill is staying polished (not chrome since its all Stainless) . its my truck and im doing it my way it will look good when its done .

i did get a chance to install the rear view cam yesterday but need to go borrow a tech 2 today after work to reporgram the nav to recognize it. it was funny i was under my dash yesterday working the wiring and i felt someone start bouning up and down on my bumper . i yelled loudly "KNOCK THAT SHIT OFF" and went to go look after no answer and there was nothing there . turns out it was the good sized earthquake in mexicali(7.2) that was making my truck move .

also have been looking at mods for the motor

built trans 4-5k with pi converter

lift pump (air dog 2 around 600 )

and efi live (about 600 )

and i can pretty much have a truck running 12's , be reliable and making 500+ rwhp and 1100+ rwtq.

i may have more fun with this than the SS lol

not quite yet though , still need to get the appearance / sound done

i have the stereo pretty much ready to go just waiting on funds from the tax man

jl cleansweep

jl 500/1

jl 300/4

jl 13tw5 sub

and most likely for highs im going

focal k2 components (the good 1100 set )

focal k2 coax for the rear

this thing is going to sound amazing . chris im coming for you lol

Man that truck is F*in bad ass!!! that truck alone cost more than 50k if I'm correct! You must know how to save your money!!! I want one of those now hahah!!!! LOOKING GOOD THERE SIR!!!

If you're serious about running that kind of power and want to put it to the ground, I'd look at getting some ladder bars for the rear. Makes no sence spending that much $$ on performance if you aren't putting it to the ground. With the truck lifted that high you will most def get axle hop.

installed some shorter bilsteins today man what a difference i have about 7 inch's of up travel now compard to the 2-3 before .

not sure on the power mods yet as it wont be any time soon.

never did any thing with the stereo in the SS as its already fat. no need to give her more food.

this truck im not worried about speed at least yet so it gets all the fun toys to make it more fin to drive.