Just Got Done Claying The Ss 2am

SSpower44

just got done claying the truck, had a couple beers while at it :cheers: ....came out lookin real nice. oh yeah the pics were off an iphone..poor quality, ill be taking some good pictures after detailn tomorrow :cool:

899.jpg

untitled56.jpg

did the right side.....can you tell the difference? lol

untitled988.jpg

are you going to do any paint correction now you got all the surface contaminates out of the clear. or you just going to through some wax on it.

ill just be adding some wax today...paints good, just had no wax when i bought it :dunno:

looks good man, I need to do mine sometime soon too. Im surprised you think the iphone takes bad pictures, almost every picture I have ever put on this site was taken with my iphone and I think the quality is pretty damn good for a phone. Granted I have a 3GS which has a higher resolution than the older phones.

looks good man, I need to do mine sometime soon too. Im surprised you think the iphone takes bad pictures, almost every picture I have ever put on this site was taken with my iphone and I think the quality is pretty damn good for a phone. Granted I have a 3GS which has a higher resolution than the older phones.

3GS are bad ass imo :thumbs: . it was my buddys iphone most likely the old model still not bad of a pic just didn't have my dig cam on me at the time.

Truck looks great! Is there a big difference in Clay bars? Is one brand better than another? Looks like most of the guys use Adams products, just wondering if it makes a big difference, I can run to auto zone and get the meguires clay bar, or get the adams online. Just looking for opinions, Thanks! :confused:

Truck looks great! Is there a big difference in Clay bars? Is one brand better than another? Looks like most of the guys use Adams products, just wondering if it makes a big difference, I can run to auto zone and get the meguires clay bar, or get the adams online. Just looking for opinions, Thanks! :confused:

Thanks man well my waxing remedy was tought to me by my fire captain...(huge detailing guy) I wash and dry it real good, obviously in shade i use meguires clay bar kit and then i apply meguires 26 yellow wax....they make a cleaner wax if u need it, i apply the wax with a orbital buffer and let it sit on the truck for a good amount of time(hour or sometimes more) than i just remove with a terry towel (flipping and switching off towels). Comes out really nice and smooth, its amazing. Don't know to much about adams, but for now i like what i use and looks great!!

:ph34r: