Tire Size For Dropped Ss

chris B

I just purchased some 22" x 9.5 rims with a + 15 offset what size tires should i run ?? i have a 3" drop in the rear and 2" spindles in the front with the keys turned down a little .. thanks chris

I cant get the link to be where I want it so I am going to type this a little backwards. I have the BF Goodrich tires on my truck and I absolutely love them They are spectacular in the dry and great in the rain. I dont know if this is a concern but you will hardly move in the snow, even if its only an inch lol. Anyways heres a link to my recommended size on tire rack: 305/40/22 Also here is a link to a different thread, but it has pictures of 22 inch rims with the same size tires on it so you can have an idea of what it looks like: LINK Do note that that truck is not lowered and that is why the wheel wells look so huge.

I just purchased some 22" x 9.5 rims with a + 15 offset what size tires should i run ?? i have a 3" drop in the rear and 2" spindles in the front with the keys turned down a little .. thanks chris
Edited by Stg313 (see edit history)