Tire Help

i just put on a set of 295/50/20 general grabber uhp tires on my truck...best tires i have ever had...great grip...and i got them delivered, mounted, and balanced for between 550 and 600

trans.gifGeneral Grabber UHP

Lol thats what I have. If you rotate them regularly and don't burn em off, they should last you 50k+. I just ordered a new set and am getting them installed tomorrow :D

i just put on a set of 295/50/20 general grabber uhp tires on my truck...best tires i have ever had...great grip...and i got them delivered, mounted, and balanced for between 550 and 600

Yeah thats what she has on right now but they are stock size and a chunck of the front driver side came off and they are starting to crack on me and i got a screw in the driver rear tire so yup its time for a new set i found Nitto 420s for 155 a piece so i might go that route.

Edited by superchevything (see edit history)

got mine mounted and balanced for $620... so far i'm loving them! Can't beat the price! Guy at town fair tire told me general is made by continental? if so, even better!