Cleaned Up My Car

1BAD2K

Gave it a light cleaning. didnt need much as it only is driven about once a week unfortunately but it was slightly dirty. thought you guys would enjoy some pics. i have some forged 19'' ccw wheels about to go on. ill post more when there are bolted on. these are the forged gm option wheels and are for sale if anyone is interested.

DSCF2174.jpg

DSCF2167.jpg

DSCF2168.jpg

DSCF2170.jpg

DSCF2172.jpg

DSCF2177.jpg

DSCF2181.jpg

DSCF2188.jpg

DSCF2165.jpg

DSCF2166.jpg

Edited by 1BAD2K (see edit history)

looks really good, nice car , pretty fun to drive?

oh yeah, the funnest is suprising someone who doesnt know what a cts "V" is lol

love that color. buddy of mine used to have one completly blacked out with a 414 ls3 in in made 800 on the bottle was a bad car made me want one

are you talking about parker? if so it was a badass car, i tried to buy those wheels and his hood forever but he never would let me

Nice ride man. :thumbs:

How long did it take to get all the rubber off the rear quarters? :jester:

not too long, it was just about an inch thick haha

GOD DAMN THATS A NICE CAR! Did the engine come like that from with the factory?

haha thatnks man, yeah it did. the cts-V only came with the 6 speed and ls6 tranny from 2004-2007.

Gdm thats badass. I was so torn between a V or SSS. If the right Caddy would have came along, I'd def be behind the wheel of one instead of the SS. I've never really cared for them unless they are black or silver, but yours just looks slick.

oh yeah, the funnest is suprising someone who doesnt know what a cts "V" is lol

are you talking about parker? if so it was a badass car, i tried to buy those wheels and his hood forever but he never would let me

not too long, it was just about an inch thick haha

haha thatnks man, yeah it did. the cts-V only came with the 6 speed and ls6 tranny from 2004-2007.

Actually the guy who bought it from Parker and made it run so much better. Lol the first time I met Parker and saw that car he was mad at it and offered it to me for$20k but I didn't have the cash flow so my buddy will ended up buying it and flatblack powdrcoated the ccws

Gdm thats badass. I was so torn between a V or SSS. If the right Caddy would have came along, I'd def be behind the wheel of one instead of the SS. I've never really cared for them unless they are black or silver, but yours just looks slick.

Dont feel bad, I've seriously been considering letting the SSS go for a nice awd TBSS.

Actually the guy who bought it from Parker and made it run so much better. Lol the first time I met Parker and saw that car he was mad at it and offered it to me for$20k but I didn't have the cash flow so my buddy will ended up buying it and flatblack powdrcoated the ccws

oh, yeah that was a pretty sweet car. I think a large part of why parker got rid of the car was that he could never really get it to do what he wanted.... or payed for lol. I just bought a set of those sp600 ccw wheels for mine. they are the fully polished set thought i just need to find the right tires.

i have a two friends with those one has an ls2 one has an ls6 . i love them both are quick as hell the ls2 ha sa few more mods so it pulls away pretty good.

ran it with my maro and couldnt pull on him pretty much dead nutts.

Dont feel bad, I've seriously been considering letting the SSS go for a nice awd TBSS.

oh, yeah that was a pretty sweet car. I think a large part of why parker got rid of the car was that he could never really get it to do what he wanted.... or payed for lol. I just bought a set of those sp600 ccw wheels for mine. they are the fully polished set thought i just need to find the right tires.

nitto invos i'm told are some the best car tires out there