Funny Noise

So I noticed a metel on metel sound coming from my right front tire I am in need of a alimgment bad and someone told me that it might be the berrings of the U joints I have no idea what it is other then it is eking more noise the faster I go. any help ??? I hope it's not somthing too expensive moneys Little tight right now

Theres no auto zone in AK... Would the check engine light come on if there was somthing wwrong with the breaks??

I've got a scanner if you want I can meet you somewhere and scan it really quick to see what codes come up. Only takes a sec. :pepsicheer:

Yah definitly One of two things, Either ur wheel hub assembly, more than likely thats it, jack up your vehicle and try and swivel ur tire in from you and away from u, if it super loose its ur wheel bearing. also check ur brakes, it might be one of yours is draggin or stickin, and have worn one of the pads down to nothings, and its metal to metal.

• 6 months later...