Another Sss Made The Truckin Mag

alex.t

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, I got the issue in the mail recently and saw the truck. I like all the work that went into it but its too much for me. I like a simple 2-tone paint job on our trucks. Which is what I plan on donig later on with maybe a lil tribal to seperate the colors. He should have added more performance mods to the truck IMO.

this truck has been on here before, the kids parent bought it for him at 16 for good grades. there's an interview from a truck website with him, thing that bothered me was that he kept saying that he dd this and he did that, in reality mommy and daddy paid for it all... mom and dad paid for his bags when he got more good grades and then for th paint job aswell...

gets no respect from me...

-Rob

FUGLY truck :puke:

With all the work that went into it,they layed a nitrogen tank in the bed and just drilled a hole in the middle to run the line... :wtf: There is probably a lot of stuff on that truck that was done half-ass but you can't see it through all the other bs.