Update Thread On The Durtymax And Ss Tt 427

04CHASE

. but now that i have my own place and the women is getting all settles im sure kids and marriage are sooner than later.

OH NO!!!!

LOL

Better finish the SS asap then!

That thing is and will be my favorite truck.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they both look amazing...its been awhile since ive been on here so its awesome seeing the progress of every ones truck in the past year....

where did you get them black emblems?i like the black better than the chrome.

i have a 07 white LTZ avalanche now with a 6" lift and black 20's.

oh and gotta love the back up camera. shit...gotta love LTZ period.

they both look amazing...its been awhile since ive been on here so its awesome seeing the progress of every ones truck in the past year....

where did you get them black emblems?i like the black better than the chrome.

i have a 07 white LTZ avalanche now with a 6" lift and black 20's.

oh and gotta love the back up camera. shit...gotta love LTZ period.

Nice to see you son!

Let's see some pics of this avalanche....

just got installing the carlie long travel air bags . pretty easy install needed some customizing . i can say im the only person with carlie air bags on a 3500 srw. now i can tow what ever ( near 20k lbs) not sure my tires will hold but i doubt ill be pulling anything more than 12k.

im leaving tomorrow pulling a 27 force off shore boat to lake havasu where we are setting up our summer get away. weather is going to be warm and in the low 90's! saturday we should have time to go out on the lake for a cruise.

just got back from az what a drive. couldnt tell the boat was back there i dont see the need for any gears just yet it towed fine . crazy thing is right now @ 85 mph im at 1700 rpm. gas mileage wasnt too bad , got some cool pics the boat and truck.

yeah we were in havasu . that was actually taken at the gas station just before parker. and the dusk shot in lake havasu at the albertsons . had to get beer after we got in so late.

ill be up there next week for the poker run . we saw some of the bad ass boats coming in for it . those boats are ridiculous.