For Those Who Haven't Seen The Beach Lately...

O2 WS6 TA

those are some awsome pics man, you paint that bowtie? id like to do mine like that

Yeah, black basecoat, 3M pinstripe tape, then clear topcoat.

lookin gooood... love the truck and the wing.. plus that weather looks amazing!!

Man, is it ever- 84 degrees, clear, absolutely perfect.

Where is the beach at? I only see a nice SSS :cheers:

Hahaha. Thanks, but the beach is the shiz. I don't take enough time to appreciate it since it's right here.

Where is the rest of ur iss spoiler?

It's not a real ISS spoiler. That's all there is.

Nice truck man, love the bowtie. I want to get a wing like that too but I think the way I had my Linex put on may screw up the mounting process.

I doubt it, unless your spray-in is 1/2" thick. :) It has a good bit of room to move around.

nice pics bro :cheers:

how do you like those 420s???

So far, so good- They have roughly 200 miles on 'em. :D I don't drive the truck much, save for trailering or the occasional romp to the mountains in the snow season.

Yep, it's just an ebay cheapie, less than $100 to my door. I wish it was designed to use the corner pods, but it wasn't. Other than you guys, nobody knows it's not real. Me, I just don't care, since my truck's obviously not an ISS. :)

looks good man, wish i could take some pics of my truck at the beach...too bad id have to drive like 10 hours to get to one. are you running a 305 tire? a buddy of mine got the 420's in the stock width and to me they take away the awesome look of that tire. yours look alot wider than his.