Stolen Silverado Ss In Kansas City Area

POSTING THIS FOR A FELLOW SS MEMBER (DEISS) WHO NEEDED SOME HELP. PLEASE PASS THE WORD ALONG-SHAUN

STOLEN 4-11-10 Grain Valley Mo. 11:am

I was washing it in my driveway stepped in the house for about 9 minutes and my SS was gone!!!!!!!!!!

Three neighbors saw it leave the subdivision closely followed by a late model Ford 4door 4x4 Black both were white males middle aged. This was a DALE EARNHARDT SPECIALTY VEHICLE bought from Dale Earnhardt chevrolet in Newton N.C. PLEASE HELP ME GET IT BACK !!!!! If you see it or hear of it Please CALL the police!!!! My Cell # is 816-223-7269 THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Craig Armstrong

PICS BELOW

deiss.jpg

deiss2.jpg

deiss3.jpg

deiss4.jpg

deiss6.jpg

deiss7.jpg

deiss8.jpg

deiss9.jpg

im not sure if you all understand how rare this truck is, after talking to craig for about 20 minutes on the phone i understand this to be the truck that the ISS was based from. this was special ordered and oked thru the earnhardt family...hopefully he will post up the details. i can tell you from talking to him this truck is daily driven and VERY close to his heart. I know he is hurting and i wish being local there was more i can do to help him.

I was debating reading this thread because I knew it was going to piss me off.......

Not only does it highly upset me, but it makes me sad. The truck is very nice, one of a kind for sure, and he looks so happy standing next to it. I really hope they find the truck before too much damage is done. Sorry to see another one of the "children" go missing.

If I was in KC or MO, I would hunt down those f**kers personally, cut off their fingers one by one and brand "I'm SCUM" into their forehead!

I was debating reading this thread because I knew it was going to piss me off.......

Not only does it highly upset me, but it makes me sad. The truck is very nice, one of a kind for sure, and he looks so happy standing next to it. I really hope they find the truck before too much damage is done. Sorry to see another one of the "children" go missing.

If I was in KC or MO, I would hunt down those f**kers personally, cut off their fingers one by one and brand "I'm SCUM" into their forehead!

:withstupid: Those f'er's will make a quick five grand off a truck that is "priceless".....

Hearing this pisses me off. One would think your car is safe in your own driveway while washing it. I know there have been times where I was washing mine and left the keys in the truck to go inside the door to get a glass of water or something. I don't do this anymore in fear of someone jumping in and taking it, but never thought it could actually happen. Man, I sure hope you find the SS in one piece. I've never seen one like that before, its pretty nice.