Stolen Silverado Ss In Kansas City Area

That's horrible. Out of any Sss, that would be the one that has the best chance of being a collectible. That is one of the classiest super sport trucks I have seen. My thoughts are with DEISS.

The thought of someone just simply washing his truck in his driveway walks inside for a mere minutes an its gone? Honestly what kind of a person would do that? They should have their arms an legs broken, but that's just me. I know how much my truck means to me. I cant even imagine how close that amazing looking SS is to him. I know i speak for myself an I'm sure some of us an saying if we could help, you bet your ass we would all be holding bats an waiting for these guys. Good luck with the search an I hope she returns just as you perfect as you had her. Keep us all updated when you can!

Isn't this the second SSS stolen in the last couple months from the KC area? I thiught I remember another one that was recovered recently.

Yes. Mine doesnt sit outside at all because of this. Im really considering not driving it at all due to these thefts. Its really a shame you can't own anything nice for the fear of losing it or having it damaged. I hate people.

• Admin

Great news everybody! Today I got this message from Craig aka DEISS, the owner of the truck that was stolen. They found it and all is good!

Well Dale is home! I got a call today at 12:30 that they had found him, it has been 16 days he was parked in a up-scale area about 1.3 miles from my house, and the Good news is it is all still intact !!! It feels like the frontend maybe out of line, other than that it is perfect. I just talked to Shaun and he is amased. I do belive that these jerks got scared of this truck for what it is and possibly what you and Shaun have done to help bring Dale back!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I don't Know how to post a Big Thanks to all the viewers and members who replyed to this calling so please let them all know I thank them for their Eyes and nice comments about this truck. I will never make that mistake again.

Your site is awesome

Craig

topic will now be unpinned since our job is complete

peelout.gif

Hell yes! I hope they found the people who took it. Better yet I hope he found out who took it and can find his address. I will make a special trip to KC just to make him wish he never lived. smash.gif