Violated/Stolen Trucks

Ed_Lethal

...It is highly unlikely a tow truck would be used to steal your truck. While it is certainly possible, and does happen, it is very rare compared to someone just walking up and hotwiring your ride. Tow trucks are big and loud, they attract attention, and are expensive to obtain....

Actually, if you know where to look, you can get a used, well worn roll back / wheel lift truck fairly cheap, or convert your truck into a wheel lift truck, even a in-bed skid unit. But anyway, they can be big and loud... they can attact attention, but no one would be any wiser.

Im guessing he is afraid of infra-red security cameras, guns and attack dogs.

That, and the home alarm actually notifies the police, where as car units, are not doing that, but is coming in the near future.

It suck being a victim of break in like i just was. Pisses me off :M16:

Im just going to keep my stock stereo and park in the garage all the time now. I dont want to fork out the money to get an alarm, it will just slow the criminal down. If they realy want it they are going to take it.

It just sucks that you work so hard to have nice things and some punk comes along who is not willing to work for it and just takes it.

The worst part is that these kind of people are breeding, and there are more and more of them every day :mad:

it does suck getting your truck stolen. lucky for me when my old blazer was stolen i was trying to sell it and i broke even with the insurance. when me silverado got broke into i lost my a$$ on the system. i have yet to put another one in. i dont know what id do if my SS got stolen. they better be fast cause i sleep light and with a nice smith and wesson M&P with their name on it. sorry to hear about all these truck getting stolen. hope everything works out. gary

This is getting out of control hearing all these SS's being stollen of broke in to..I wonder if these bastards log on to this site to find out where to find these trucks of ours..Just something to think about..I think im going to buy a really pissed off pitbull and keep him in my SS..

I wonder if these bastards log on to this site to find out where to find these trucks of ours..Just something to think about..I think im going to buy a really pissed off pitbull and keep him in my SS..

Yup, more than likely that is what they do. If it were just a few SS' I would say its just pick of the choice, but its not. All they have to do is just create a name, or just visit the website. The thing that is even worse now is this site is connected to facebook which makes it even easier to figure out personal info/whereabouts. Facebook alone his its serious issues with ID scammers which is making me think twice about both of these sites.

You need a beagle, rottweiller and pitbull. Beagle for the bark (alarm) and rotty and pitt to tear their limbs/face off. I remember my freinds 160lb rotty, thing scared me shitless just looking at it.