Clone Ss?

Kunz

I found this SS at the Chevy dealship, everything looks right except for two things that make me think it might be a clone.

One is that it doesnt have a lid, I know its easy to take that off, but if you notice it has the tailgate plastic protector painted, like the regular Silverados.

Also the logos on the doors and tailgate aren't the same compared to the silver boxy ones that im used to.

The url is here, for some reason its not letting put on pics.

http://www2.diamondl...ory/10336/used/

(its about half way down, a blue "SS")

Thank you,

Kunz

Edited by Kunz (see edit history)

hmmmmmm.... first thing i noticed were the screws that hold the cladding dont look like the originals, second was the ac controls...not digital, and third was the single disc cd player....

could be a clone.... but it could not... so just pointed out what seemed odd to me.

hmmmmmm.... first thing i noticed were the screws that hold the cladding dont look like the originals, second was the ac controls...not digital, and third was the single disc cd player....

could be a clone.... but it could not... so just pointed out what seemed odd to me.

not all SSS came with digital A/C controls and the CD player does look out of place. but somebody could of had a custom CD/DVD player in there and could have taken it out when traded in. the dealer could of had a extra one laying around and just put it in.

its an ss. there is an N in the vin. I like the truck but the SS stickers gotta go!!!

Also some came with a 6 disk cd player some had tape and cd. And not all had the digital a/c. Each trucks always had something different

Edited by Sick03ss (see edit history)

iamwithstupid.gif