1970 Chevelle And Other Parts

70chevy03ss

Well Like the title says I have to put the car up for sale. I am selling due to the fact that I am going to be a father!!! Hate to sell my toys but it would be nice to be some what debt free.

So I will update this tread as much as I can with new stuff that I come across and also add new pics.. I have all sorts of items to sell so I hope that my fellow SS guys can use some of these things...

First is the big one: My 1970 Chevelle. I am still trying to work out a price but I won't be asking to much due to I just need it out of the garage..

Right now the car is apart. I am in the middle of body work, painting, wiring, interior and finishing the motor.

Its has a big block in it now but I will be putting a 350 in it when its time to sell, or if the buyer is interested in the big block then I guess we will talk!!

The List:

Painless wiring harness

New Carpet along with new headliner, seat covers, and other parts

Brand new 3 inch cherry bomb exhaust with flowmaster 44 mufflers

Be Cool radiator with dual fans

Msd Ignition 6al box

American racing torqu thrust D's

12 bolt posi 4 spd muncie

And the list goes on!!!

Now I am not saying this thing is a gem but it looks good for the year.

Asking price with the Big block 468 and Supercharger is 10K

Asking price with the 350 is 5500 o/b

Next is something that I have had for a while

Its a Weiand 671 blower!!

I have been told that this thing was taken apart and rebuilt with some stronger parts.

I ran it on my stock 350 3 years ago and WOW!!!

It will come with 3 Edelbrock 600 carbs 1 is brand new and I think its a 650 I will have to check. The other 2 need rebuilds but they still work. I had one as a dummy carb

2 belts 1 for a Small Block 1 for a Big Block

All the pulleys

A Holley dual carb linkage kit

Gauges, plumbing, extre intake gasket,a MSD boost box. etc

The only thing I don't have for it is an intake. I sold the small block one to get a big block one and never did.. My loss your gain, Looking to get 3k for it. I really really don't want to ship either..

I have an 88 parts truck as well 500 bucks takes it!!!!

I will add some more stuff and parts later.. So for now let me know your thoughts. Like I said I have a lot of items here and there so ask I might have it.

Edited by Sick03ss (see edit history)